Daily Bible Texts

Verse a day via text. Want to receive texts? Email your phone number to me@jonathandow.com asking to receive daily bible verses. Getting tired of the texts? Text back asking me to stop. God bless you.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Genesis 26:24

And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you and multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham’s sake.” (Genesis 26:24 NKJV)

That is the best reason to not be afraid. God is with us. I know that this particular promise is to Isaac and the Jewish people, but the first part of the promise has been made to us too. God is with us. Jesus is called Immanuel, which means God with us, and He is. The Father desires us to be with Him. Jesus died to make it so, and the Holy Spirit dwells within us. How blessed are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home