Daily Bible Texts

Verse a day via text. Want to receive texts? Email your phone number to me@jonathandow.com asking to receive daily bible verses. Getting tired of the texts? Text back asking me to stop. God bless you.

Monday, April 08, 2013

Genesis 25:28

And Isaac loved Esau because he ate of his game, but Rebekah loved Jacob. (Genesis 25:28 NKJV)

The parents played favorites. Just because the Bible has an example doesn't mean it's a good example. The Bible shows how this plays out, and God's Word is fulfilled, but strife ensues. Aren't we blessed to be who God loves? To know that He loves me enough for Jesus to die on the cross. There is no higher price that He could have paid, so that means that I'm His favorite! We are all His favorite and I never have to worry about gaining His favor because I already have it! If the favor of The Lord isn't reason enough to praise Him, then I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home