Daily Bible Texts

Verse a day via text. Want to receive texts? Email your phone number to me@jonathandow.com asking to receive daily bible verses. Getting tired of the texts? Text back asking me to stop. God bless you.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Genesis 16:5-6

Then Sarai said to Abram, “My wrong be upon you! I gave my maid into your embrace; and when she saw that she had conceived, I became despised in her eyes. The Lord judge between you and me.” So Abram said to Sarai, “Indeed your maid is in your hand; do to her as you please.” And when Sarai dealt harshly with her, she fled from her presence. (Genesis 16:5, 6 NKJV)

When Sarai's plan backfires, she blames Abram. When she blames Abram, Abram tries to not get involved. When your plans don't work, do you try and blame others? When others are having problems, do you try and stay out of it? Abram should have done something. He shouldn't have done something a couple of verses ago, but He should have done something this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home