Daily Bible Texts

Verse a day via text. Want to receive texts? Email your phone number to me@jonathandow.com asking to receive daily bible verses. Getting tired of the texts? Text back asking me to stop. God bless you.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Genesis 3:12

Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.” (Genesis 3:12 NKJV)

After having sinned, and being confronted by God, Adam places the blame for sin in two places: on Eve, and on God. He doesn't own up and just say that he sinned. It is our nature to not want to get in trouble, and when we are, when we are, we try to weasel out of it. Anyone who has been around kids knows what I'm talking about. They are just like little sinning adults, just not so good at lying about it... But they're learning fast. Do you place blame for your sin? Who was the last person you tried to blame? Did it work? (Note: you can't fool God)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home